Lee Ann graduated from John Marshall High School, WV Northern Community College, and Wheeling Jesuit University with a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management. Over the years, she has worked with healthcare and legal documentation as well as financial services for hospitals, physician practices, large services, and law firms. She has owned and managed Wilmot Transcription Plus+, a documentation service, since 1998. She has been with Toriseva Law finance department since June 2020.
– She has been a member of the Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity for more than 20 years, serving in leadership roles at the local, regional, and national levels.
– She is married to Kevin and has two grown children, their spouses, and 3 young grandchildren.
– She loves to travel, especially when it involves spending time with her family.
– She is a volunteer for Bridge to Home Animal Rescue in Pennsylvania.
– She is an active member of Holy Rosary Catholic Church.